Monday, August 24, 2009

Gigantic

Crap. I have so little to say about this movie I just painfully sat through. Here is a very appropriate review I just found on netflix.com:

"This movie was going along great...until the end when it just came to a halt, leaving a few things still unexplained. The story is just a complete mess of random occurences and scenarios that seem to serve little or no purpose (as much as I like Zack Galifianakis, what the hell was the point of his character's random attacks? They were the most interesting part of the movie, and they seemed to just leave that whole conflict unresolved). Also, I've seen Paul Dano do some great acting, so why did he only have one facial expression the entire movie? It's a just a pointless movie that wastes a lot of great talent."


The only thing I could add is that Zooey Deschanel was acceptable in this film.

I got nothing.

Someday I may watch this again and get it.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share